Project Coordinator (Johor Bahru, Immediate)
A job description
AECOM is looking for a project engineer/engineer based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
This is a 1-year
Mon to Sat, 8 am to 5 pm
At AECOM, we are delivering a developed world.
We believe that infrastructure creates opportunities for all. Whether it’s improving your commute, turning on the lights, providing access to clean water or changing the skyline, our work helps improve people and communities.
Our clients believe in combining the best people, ideas, technological expertise, and digital solutions for our work in our transportation, building, water, environment, and new energy. We are a global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common goal to deliver a better world
Project Coordinator !!!
A project coordinator manages the administrative tasks for the project manager and team members so that the project runs smoothly. This may include ordering equipment and supplies, deadlines and workflow management, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Johar Bahru site must be office-based.
- Responsible for liaison and communication with clients, contractors, partner consultants, approving agencies, etc. for design coordination, technical questions, client consent, and authority consent.
- Act as a designer’s representative on the site, overseeing the oversight work performed by the supervision consultant.
- Need for coordination of technical matters as per travel and directions between the head office in Kuala Lumpur and site office in Johor Bahru.
- Attend technical meetings on-site on behalf of the designer and resolve technical issues due to obscure drawings, specifications, or any missing details.
- To ensure compliance with all site data, form, document sequence, and project quality planning requirements.
- Minimum requirements
- Minimum technical skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Geotechnical / Structural Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Registered as an Engineer under the Board of Engineers, Malaysia.
5 Expert experience in Consultancy Firm over 5 to 10 years, specializing in Civil, Structural, Bridge, Geotechnical work, Marine projects, etc.
Must have experience in providing design and construction of major infrastructure projects.
Eligibility of choice
What we offer
we will give you the flexibility to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you work from an AECOM office, remote location or a client site, you will work in a dynamic environment where your honesty, entrepreneurial attitude and forward-thinking are the champions.
You will help us build a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion – a safe and respectable workplace, where we invite everyone to do their utmost to create transformative results for our clients using their unique talents, backgrounds, and skills.
We encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and various career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the company, the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join, can have a lasting impact on our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits to support you and your family, wellness programs, and the development resources you need to move your career forward.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, programmers, and construction managers – to make the transition to a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and get started.
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe in the potential of every person and we will help you reach your potential.
- Department of Jobs Engineering
- Business line transport
- Business Group Design and Consulting Service Group (DCS)
- Country Malaysia
- Position status full time
- Request / Empty Number 258265BR
Additional Location MY – Kuala Lumpur – Level 3A, 5, 6 & 7, Office Tower B.
Eligible applicants will be considered for the job regardless of race, caste, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected senior position
More info company website