Jobs in the private sector, salary 75,000
The non-governmental organization Association for Land Reform and Development (ALRD) has issued a recruitment notice. The company will hire staff as program officers. Interested candidates should send CVs by post or e-mail.
Position Name: Program Officer (Advocacy and Capacity Building)
Project: Equal Stack in Soil: Building Women’s Land Rights from Ground Up
Number of posts: 1
Eligibility: Must have a master’s degree in sociology or similar from a recognized university. Must have first class/division in at least one of the academic years. Third-class/equivalent CGPA will not be accepted at any stage. Must have more than eight years of working experience in Advocacy and Networking in a private company. Must have work experience in an organization working with rights. Preference will be given to those with work experience at USAID. Communication tools especially zoom, social media, and website work need to know. Must have knowledge of LFA, TOC, and M&E framework. Must be proficient in communication.
Age range: 30–40 years
Job type: Three-year contract
Salary: Rs. 60,000–75,000 per month. Apart from this, other facilities will be provided as per the policy of the organization.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a full CV (not more than five pages) with a passport size photo directly / by post or by e-mail. Detailed information regarding recruitment can be found at this link.
Address for sending CV
The Executive Director, Association for Land Reform and Development (ALRD), House No. 1/3, Block-F, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1206. E-mail: email@example.com.
Last date of application: 14 May 2022.
function: Programme Officer (Advocacy and ability constructing)-1 function
association for Land Reform and improvement (ALRD), a right based countrywide coverage advocacy and networking business enterprise on land, is going to recruit a Programme Officer (Advocacy and capacity building) underneath the mission of equal Stake in Soil: constructing girls’ Land Rights from floor Up. the overall responsibility of the making plans, designing, imposing of Programme, writing file and documentation of undertaking sports and manipulate partners in an efficient and effective way of the mission.
After the exceptional performance of a six-month provisional duration, a three-year constant-term settlement can be given, challenging to the availability of price range. Extensions of contracts are subject to various elements which include the subsequent: availability of finances, the need of the intervention, and excellent performance.
- Advocacy with relevant Ministry, branch, and places of work (Ministry of Land, Ministry of regulation, and Ministry of girls and children Affairs);
- regular communication with partners and networking with the like-minded business enterprises;
- prepare a year, quarter, and month smart operational plan with the help of a concerned man or woman;
- prepare meetings, training and orientations at nearby and countrywide level;
- prepare seminar/workshop/roundtable at nearby and countrywide degree;
- preserve communication with media and put together press releases;
- ordinary go-to companions and working regions, offer feedback to involved challenges and put together and publish monitoring report;
- put together event reports;
- tracking progress of indicators and activities examine to operational targets;
- make contributions in preparing donor records, file for NGO Affairs Bureau, and different documents of the corporation.
- S/he ought to have at the least a master in social science or comparable related area from any identified university with minimal 2nd class and at least one 1st elegance/department
- 8 years plus experience in advocacy and networking in NGOs;
- Having fluency in English speakme, accuracy in listening, and talent for writing high high-quality reports in both English and Bengali;
- skilled in conduction/facilitating workshops, meetings, electricity factor presentation and organizational representation and commitment with key responsibility is a prerequisite for the position;
- Sensitivity closer to gender, and the potential to speak efficaciously at numerous degrees; revel in of operating at proper based totally organization; reviews of running with partners, CBOs, community women and adolescents; reviews with conventional network leaders and indigenous peoples; professional in the use of communication platforms like zoom, group, social media, net-web site, and many others; running reports with USAID venture fund could be given choice. extra necessities for both roles:
- Age 30-forty Years;
- The applicant has to have enjoyed in the area of the NGO region and M&E;
- true knowledge of LFA, TOC, and M&E framework and plan;
- proper verbal exchange and interpersonal ability;
- revel in of result Base monitoring could be given choice;
- We offer an enabling and supportive work environment; competitive compensation and general gain bundle for the position of Programme Officer will be between Tk. 70,000 to Tk.seventy-five,000 in keeping with the month and fringe benefit for all functions as according to venture budget provision. Six-month probationary duration is obligatory for all positions.
- in case you subscribe to the organizational project, possess the required talents, experience confidence and if you are a non-smoking secular individual, please practice together with your specific CV (not greater than 5 pages) and a passport length photograph to the subsequent deal with or e-mail hyperlink.
- only quick-indexed applicants could be contacted for the recruitment methods.
- qualified women and marginalized community people are strongly encouraged to apply.
The government Director
deal with: affiliation for Land Reform and improvement (ALRD)
house# 1/3, Block# F, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207
utility deadline: may additionally 14, 2022
feasible date of Written and Viva exam: might also be 21. 2022