Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2022: Top 100 Eid Mubarak Wishes, Messages, and Quotes FB post
Following a month-long fast from dawn to dusk during the holy month of Ramadan, followers of Islam around the world celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr, which translates as “breaking the fast.”
This year, the Ananda Utsav in India will start on the evening of May 2 and end on the evening of May 3. The exact dates of the month-long rosary in the Islamic calendar are tied to the movement of the moon.
Eid-ul-Fitr is usually celebrated in a grand manner, and it is considered to be the biggest Eid celebration of the year. During the month-long fast, thanks are given to Allah for giving strength and courage.
On this special occasion, people wake up very early, pray every day, take a bath, and put on new clothes. They make special delicacies like biryani, Halim, kebab, and sevian.
If you are unable to meet some of your loved ones, especially due to the ongoing coronavirus epidemic, you can share some of these beautiful messages and meaningful quotes to actually send them your best wishes.
Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2022: Eid Mubarak Greetings and Message
- May Allah shower His blessings on Eid. Wishing you a Happy Eid ul Fitr!
- May peace, security, good health, and prosperity be yours. Eid Mubarak!
- The month of Ramadan has left us friends, and the pleasure of Eid has come before us once again. May we all enjoy the joy of Eid.
- Let the moonlight shine directly on you and may Allah bless you with whatever He wants today. Happy Eid!
- On this occasion may Allah flood your life with love and happiness, with care in your heart and wisdom in your mind, I wish you, Eid Mubarak.
- The most beautiful thing for me is to see you smile. You are so close to my heart that no one can beat you. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Eid Mubarak!
- I’m hoping your existence is as spicy as biryani and as candy as kheer. Enjoy Eid.
- God has given us a beautiful day. Our month-long wait is over. I’m hoping you revel in nowadays and be thankful for the benefits of Allah. Eid Mubarak!
- With the arrival of Eid, let’s bid farewell to another wonderful year and welcome the new sea of opportunity knocking on our door. Eid Mubarak!
- Methi Sevian, Family Ka Saath, Or Dhero Khushian; Yehi mera hai dua. Eid Mubarak!
- Bless you, with kindness, patience, happiness, and love. Eid Mubarak.
- Let us learn to accept all the blessings of Allah with an open mind and heart on this day. The Almighty Lord is always with his children.
- Your smile and happiness are the maximum crucial thing to me. May Allah give you more reason to laugh. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is the time of year when you correct your mistakes and forgive the mistakes of others. might also Allah furnish you wisdom and mercy on this day!
- May Almighty God guide you and help you in every step of your life. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you all the best on the occasion of Eid. Remember me in your prayers.
- In every smile and laughter; Answer every silent prayer; At every opportunity that will knock on your door – may God bless you!
- This Eid-ul-Fitr, I pray to Allah that all your goals come actually quickly. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah bless you with prosperity and success. Eid Mubarak to all of you on behalf of our family.
- May Allah alleviate your suffering and bless you with peace, prosperity, and true happiness on this Eid. Eid Mubarak!
- earlier than we are seeking happiness and prosperity, we have to be seeking mercy. May Allah shower His mercy on us. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr!
- Happy Eid-ul-Fitr to you and your family!
- May Allah grant you Eid-ul-Fitr by fulfilling your wish. Eid Mubarak!
- I hope this Eid will bring peace, prosperity and joy in everyone’s life. Eid Mubarak!
- Enjoy the moment and be happy. because little or no is wanted to construct a satisfying life, it’s far all among you and your mind. Happy Eid ul Fitr 2021!
- Today I pray that happiness may be at your doorstep, knock it out early and stay late and leave the gift of God’s peace, love and good health. Eid Mubarak.
- Hum yehi dua krange aaj ki aapki zindegi ki dher sari khushiyan ain, har din aid ka tiohar ho! Eid Mubarak!
- I am sending you to love and light this Eid. May the magic of this festival fill your heart with wonder, care, and joy for all.
- Learn to be grateful and happy in life. Happy Eid 2021!
- May this Eid bring you endless joy and happiness and ample opportunity to succeed in the future. Eid Mubarak!
- Let us hope that we can leave these challenging times together for a time of happiness, compassion, and peace. Eid Mubarak!
- an experience like a toddler and be thankful to Allah that He has given this sort of lovely day to all Muslims. Happy Eid to you!
- Happy Eid! The day is about love and peace. I wish you all happiness, accurate fitness, and peace of mind
- You continue to become wiser and more charming every day! can also this Eid bring happiness to your heart and your family. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr!
Wishing you a very happy
- Eid Mubarak. Cherish each second of this beautiful festival and recognize that every one of your goals will soon come actual. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is a time to share what we have with others. Have a nice Eid.
- During this holy festival, I wish you a day full of many smiles and happy moments. On behalf of my family
Eid Mubarak to all of them!
- Eid is a time of correction, forgiveness, and contemplation. May Allah give you wisdom and mercy.
- these days you could find one million motives to make your existence greater beautiful. might also the pleasure of Eid increase a thousand instances and live with you for all time. Eid Mubarak!
- Take a ruin from an annoying dwelling and this is Eid so let’s have fun! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid!
- Start living now and stop thinking about tomorrow. life is too brief to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. I am thinking of you on this Eid day.
more post here
Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2022: Quotes to share with your loved ones
- Whoever wishes to meet his Lord, let him do good deeds and not associate anyone with the worship of his Lord. (Qur’an – 18: 110)
- “Those who believe and lead a righteous life are the best of creatures.” [97: 7]
- The best charity is to give to a relative who doesn’t like you. [Fiqh-Sunnah: V3N100]
- a person has sinned sufficiently if he neglects to feed the needy. [Fiqh-Sunnah: V3N100]